All In The Same Boat

Global slavery, global warming and global poverty are challenges we all must face up to.

More About Me...

Gabriel Wong is a blogger, high school student, advocate for the poor, child slave abolitionist, christian, musician, artist, bboy and pen spinner.


When he grows up he aspires to be a social entrepreneur; champions of change.

Another Tit-Bit...

He is apart of Vision Generation - Passionate young people, who campaign relentlessly and speak out for those who can’t, because we believe our generation can make poverty history.


Visit his school's social justice blog at http://vgroup.wordpress.com/

If you've never failed, you've never lived

They say if you've never failed, you've never lived. I believe all my previous blogs have failed so I fit into this category perfectly.

On this blog I’ll write about social justice and social entrepreneurship as I helped start a social justice group at my school. I'm also very interested in entrepreneurship, venture capital and innovation so my blog will reflect this.

There's no point in wondering aimlessly so I have decided to follow 101 Blog Tips from http://wwww.dailyblogtips.com/. Who knows where I will end up.

Anyways wish me luck and subscribe. Tip no. 38 - Encourage readers to subscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment